The Pilot

Welcome to my blog..

This space is all about the projects that I have worked on and the stuff that I find very interesting and engaging. Content is mostly the stuff which will not be covered in curriculum. I am currently a first year student pursuing Mechanical Engineering at BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus.

Lastly, I do not claim that what I write is utmost truth and feel free to search what goes beyond the topic ! This is my contribution to the field of robotics, micro-controllers and automation. I hope that it shall be of help to the reader in his/her endeavors.

Also feel free to leave comments, ask questions, offer suggestions to make this blog a better place !

Comments

  1. Which app did you use for the Voice controlled Arduino project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the Voice Controlled Car page
      You will find the link to the app there

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The move_base ROS node

Three Wheeled Omnidirectional Robot : Motion Analysis

Overview of ATmega328P